Weeping angels (Doctor Who) part two

I purchased the 4" round wood plaques and drilled the holes and placed the dowels. Then I put E6000 glue on the feet and the back and attached the dolls to the dowels and base. After they were dry, I cut pink cheesecloth and made the dresses. The next step after that was the 50/50 mixture of glue and water and spritzed down the dresses and let it dry, so that it became very stiff.
Then I worked on the wings. I just free handed a wing pattern and traced it on cardboard pieces. The wings didn't take long to glue the feathers on front and back.
I just hot glued the wings on to the back of the dolls. I then coated them in grey spray paint primer and then once dried, sprayed them with the Natural Stone Granite spray paint. One can only made it through two dolls, so I actually have to get some more to complete the project. I was so close to getting it done this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbooking organization

Octonauts/udner the sea cake

Pt. 2--Macaron's